Storage and Organization Solutions in Farmington Hills, MI
Don’t Waste Valuable Time or Unneeded Money on Misfiled Documents
Misplaced, misfiled or just plain missing documents can cost your business more than you may think! This basic business truth is more valid today than ever before. For over 10 years, FTECH Organization and Storage has designed, installed and consulted filing systems for every size business, from a single physician’s office to giant corporations, law offices, school districts and government organizations.
FTECH'S Products and Services:
- Design and layout services
- Record management consulting services
- Aurora high-density mobile shelving systems
- Color coded filing supplies and folder products
- Microfilm/Microfiche readers and printers
- Rotary filing units
- Bar-coding software packages
- Imaging systems and software
- Equipment service and relocation
- Video tape storage systems
- …and many more time and money-saving document management products and services!
Efficient, Effective Filing – It’s Like Money in the Bank!
The management of documents and important business items is an essential part of a business's success. In its report on FTECH Organization and Storage, Crain’s Detroit Business Magazine said “Records management is a growing field. With the high cost of running a business, companies can’t afford to throw a document into a file cabinet and hope it can be found later…companies are trying harder to operate more efficiently, which often calls for more sophisticated storage and file systems. And, companies are looking for ways to save room because the cost of office space is rising.” In its article, “Making the Most of Your Time and Money,” The Detroit News says FTECH Organization and Storage has the right system to meet any filing need, and solve any problem. “The equipment ranges from simple, inexpensive, pegboard filing systems to high-density, movable systems. Some of the most sophisticated systems combine bar codes, IBM compatible personal computers and specially designed software. If you find you’re struggling to find space for files, or if your staff spends considerable time searching for documents, then it’s time to take a second look at your systems."
Our Successes on File:
- Comerica Bank
- Farmington Family Physicians
- Detroit Teachers Credit Union
- Wayne County Friend of the Court
- Oakland Schools
- Mt. Clemens General Hospital
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Detroit Medical Center
- Washtenaw County Juvenile Court
- Automotive Credit Corporation
- Bank One
- Newaygo County Sheriff
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Co.
- Flagstar Bank
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Associates in Family Medicine
- Pepper, Hamilton and Scheetz
- Edison Credit Union
- Detroit Board of Education
- Port Huron General Hospital
- 52-1 District Court
- Wayne County Library for the Handicapped and Blind